Saturday, February 16, 2013

how to be a heartbreaker, Boys they like a little danger

                      Hello Lovelies, for today's outfit I decided to wear my new long maxi dress. It's my favorite because it pretty much goes with anything I pair it with. Also it falls into any season whether it's Winter or Summer. I decided to pair it with my Jeans jacket from Forever 21 and my dad's beanie. Trying to make it more of an edgy look.  This is how I would wear it in fall/ winter, I could also see myself wearing this in the Summer/ Spring time as well if you just style it differently. I was actually inspired by the BCBG fall winter 2013 show. I loved every single piece, and loved the edgy look they combined with beanies and long dresses.  What show did you lovelies like from New York Fashion Week?





 Here are some of my favorite looks from the BCBG fashion show fall/ winter 2013, pictures are from nowfashion.com




Beanie: Dad's
Max dress: Old Navy
Jeans Jacket: Forever 21
                                       

9 comments:

  1. I can totally relate your look to the inspirational photos ^^
    Nicely done! :)
    A true fashionista
    Great blog as well.
    I am now following
    Maybe you can visit mine and if you like it, follow as well :D?
    << From Brussels, with Love>>
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! and sure I'll check it out :]

      Delete
  2. Gosh, your long hair is super stunning!!!
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
    Please let me know! I a stay home, so I follow back right away.
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Love the combo of the maxi dress and beanie! :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, I love that dress!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete