Saturday, February 23, 2013

One journey for you but it's worth it One life here with me and it's magic

                   Hello lovelies, It's been too cold out lately, so it's harder to wear anything nice. Ive been wearing my big chunky coats with my hats and scarves. Luckily I have been wearing outfits that wouldn't keep me too cold. For today's outfit I decided to wear my sheer top , which I got from a thrift shop. It's black with a beige sleeve. It's my favorite because, I can wear it for winter and summer. I wore my black tank top underneath the sheer top, I don't think it would be a good idea to not wear a tank top, or else I'd be just be wearing a bra underneath O.O. Anyways I Paired the top with my black pants , which gave it a little simplicity. Also I decided to tie my hair up in a bun, it's very hard for me to do a messy bun because I have soo much hair. I wish there was an easier way , but for me it takes about 10 minutes or more ugh. How do you guys like the messy bun look?








Sheer top: Thrift shop
Pants: GAP
Wedges: Forever 21
Bag: Alice box guess chain bag       

                                               

4 comments: