Wednesday, February 27, 2013

You can see me, Drinking cherry cola, Sweet serial killer.

          Hello lovelies, for today's outfit I decided to wear my crop top from Forever 21. I love the color of it, and it always brings a little pop of color to anything.  The sunglasses is actually my mom's and I really like it. I love the color and it goes with a lot of outfits. Just a simple outfit, since it's cold out I was wearing a coat on top. Just waiting for spring/ summer patiently sigh. Also I will do a mini haul soon, I have ordered a few items from Forever 21 which I would love to share with you guys!






                                              
 Crop top: Forever 21
Jeans: Vintage
Bag: H&M
Wedges: NineWest
Sunglasses: Mom's                  

                                       

6 comments: