Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hippie Headbands

     Hello lovelies, for today's post I thought I'd show you my favorite trend for the summer. Since Summer is coming up, I am excited to wear my hippie headbands. So far I have only two, The first one is from H&M and the second one is from Forever 21. I do plan to buy more, since I'm currently obsessed with them haha. I posted some pictures of hippie headbands, and how you can style them differently since there is different kinds of styles to choose from. These are a few pictures of some of the headbands I would want at the moment. 
      From H&M
     From Forever 21

                                                             First Headband

                                                           Second Headband

                                               Headbands I want for Summer




                        

                    Hope you have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. I really love headbands, nicole richie wears them so perfect!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!
    Love the trend recently bought a head chain
    i love number two
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! and I love head chains as well, thinking of purchasing a few of them for summer :]

      Delete
  3. The headbands look really cute! I have a slight opposition with headbands,
    I like the head chain ones and nicole's :) something I need to purchase
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun and yes I think its a must have for the summer :]

      Delete
  4. I haven't worn my hippie headbands in ages, I should bring them back this summer!! They look so cute.

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun,Yes you should it would look lovely on you :]

      Delete