Monday, April 15, 2013

Lolita

      Hello lovelies, thought I'd post my outfit for today. I'm glad it finally feels like spring is here, it's been very warm and sunny out, so might as well take advantage of it. I was having a little too much fun taking these pictures haha anyways I decided to wear my top, which I made into a crop top by cutting it smaller. It had hearts all over it and I like how it looks good for the summer time. I also decided to wear my tights which I had bought from Forever 21, they are this greyish color and I actually like it. I thought I would cut them into knee highs, but I think I'll leave it as it is. Just a quick outfit post for today. Also today in the afternoon  in Boston, there was a bombing in the marathon and it was tragic. My heart goes out to all those who were victims and injured.


                                   





Crop Top: vintage
Shorts: Old Navy
Tights: Forever 21
Wedges: DSW
Sunglasses: Vintage    

                                          

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! The top is really cute.

    It's really horrible and shocking to hear about what happened in Boston - all those poor people =(

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made it a crop
    So cute!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete