Sunday, June 30, 2013

This is free love ,That’s what we are made of ( Follow me on Bloglovin!)

                   Hello Lovelies, every now and then I like to dress comfortable and when I want to dress comfy I usually go for grey pieces. It's a easy color to make into a  sporty chic outfit. I decided to wear my vintage grey dress, it use to be my mom's. I love how the material is soft and light, so I can wear it out in a hot day. Also I recently purchased Ray Bans . I got it in dark green but it looks black in the photos. It's usually hard to find a good pair of sunglasses for me because I have a small head, but I feel Ray bans would fit anyone which Is why I feel like their the perfect brand for sunglasses. How do you guys feel about Ray bans? Also I've been hearing that google reader is going to be gone , so If you didn't already Follow me in bloglovin! and If I am already following you in gfc then I will follow you in BlogLovin!











Dress: Vintage
Wedges: H&M
Bag:  Guess Alice box chain bag
Sunglasses: Ray Bans from Sunglasses Hut
                                        

10 comments:

  1. hi, nominated you for a blog award! info is on my blog

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, I'll check it out soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness how gorgeous are you!
    I absolutely adore your style <3
    You really do have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back

    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!

    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! <3
    Check out my new post!
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you back now chick
    Keep in touch
    Have a wonderful evening
    Lots of love
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress!
    definitely want your shoes
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete