Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gold lion's gonna tell me where the light is

                 Hello lovelies, I've been loving "boho" themed outfits lately. I decided to wear my favorite top which is from Marshall's. It's a loose top and has buttons on the chest area with loose sleeves as well. The color was actually light lavender but came out looking more lighter in the pictures. Also got out my jeans vest which I love because it's tiny and versatile. Also I've been wanting to get jean shorts, particularly boyfriend shorts. which jeans shorts do you guys like?









                Top: Marshalls
               Shorts: Old Navy
                 Vest: Forever 21
               Tights: Vintage
              Satchel: Vintage
              Booties: JustFab     
       

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ayesha,

    Love your blog! keep up the good work! ^^

    New follower!

    Come check out mine if you'd like to :)

    Zara (Bows and Pearls)
    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit,
    hope we can keep in touch
    love Rachael
    Poses with Roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable! love your blog name too! haha xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete