Sunday, January 19, 2014

All this bad blood here, won't you let it dry?

                             Hello lovelies, I have been into turtle neck crop top lately. They're my new favorites because they look nice and they remind me of the 90's. Also I feel like they go with anything, whether its skirts or jeans. I had worn this outfit with my new ear cuffs as well, but I had forgotten to take pictures of them, Ill probably make a post only about them pretty soon. Just a quick casual outfit today! xx









 Top: Forever 21
Black jeans: Gap
shoes: Forever21           





16 comments:

  1. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thsi is so lovely Ayesha! you look absolutely gorgeous♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. that grey sweater is awesome! it looks so cozy! beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, the top is gorgeous!! Your figure and hair are amazing too!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this casual look and your hair is amazing!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! Nice crop top and shoes!
    xx

    www.damlatuzun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so gorgeous and I love that top!x

    ReplyDelete