Monday, January 6, 2014

It's just you and I tonight Why don't you figure my heart out?

  Hello lovelies, hope you guys had a great start to your new year! Ive been sick which is one of the reasons it's not a good start to my new year, but in other news thought I'd do a ootd post :) I like the whole idea of wearing maxi's as a winter look.  I also like making maxi's edgy by pairing them with bomber jackets and beanies.  I noticed I like wearing maxi's with booths rather than flats or wedges, I know I'm not the only one haha. Hope you guys have a lovely day xx

























Laced maxi: Forever 21
laced up boots: Urban Outfitters
Beanie: Vintage
Bomber jacket: Forever 21
                                                Song of the day
                                

18 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful, love the lace detail on your dress and the savvy rock chic styling

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, adore this dress!! :) check out my last post? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good maxi dress... winter white is perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous (as always!) lovely! Love that maxi- it actually works really well for winter ^.^ xx

    http://blog.oliviaemily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look absolutely gorgeous♥ love your dress♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that leather jacket!

    http://welcometowonderlandsara.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete