Saturday, February 22, 2014

Nasty Gal inspo #3 (overload)

                  Hello lovelies I love browsing around clothing sites and getting some great inspirations here and then. Thought I'd post a few of my favorite looks from Nasty Gal. I love what they've been doing with the styling and everything! there were too many good looks so it was  hard to choose so sorry if I put too many hehe hope you guys have a lovely day! xx  pictures are from NastyGal facebook.


































                               

14 comments:

  1. I love Nasty Gal, would order from there but don't want to pay the customs fee!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and they're expensive as well :/ xx

      Delete
  2. i wish i could buy them all tbqh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh all your picks are lovely, I really like the tartan trousers! Nasty gal is just perfection, unfortunately the price for postage to England is astronomical :(

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful, all of it, would love to buy some off of nasty gal!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. there's so much hype surrounding nastygal, i'm surprised i've never had a look - love these looks! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these clothes are so pretty, Nasty Gal have such great clothing <3

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooove it all!<3333

    anjcatan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete