Thursday, May 22, 2014

And you know you don't need me.

                    Hello lovelies, my finals are finally over so now I can post more often :). I had bought this top from forever 21, and it was actually long sleeved. I decided to cut the sleeves shorter because I thought it looked better that way. I was inspired to buy this top after I had seen mode Caroline wear this red striped sweater, and I just loved how the top looked so good with red lips. I think stripes are a big must haves for summer, what do you guys think? xx
                                       




                    Top: Forever 21
                     Bowler: Forever 21
                     Jeans: H&M
                    chained boots: Forever 21


24 comments:

  1. Stripes are sooooo in!
    I want to expand my strip collection for tops and in different colors too!
    I'm not sure how it looked long sleeve but the new cut of your shirt is nice ^^
    Anyways finals are finally over so I'm so happyyy.
    everlastingpure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun and haha I agree I'm happy its just over and summer is here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes never die! I love how you paired it with those pants! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit!

    v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looove this look and you are beautiful girl :) xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you hun, you're too kind! xx

      Delete
  7. top red stripe top! lovely and simple <3

    Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool outfit
    Very nice photoshoot too
    Great work!!
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/winter-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw this outfit is so cute!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a gorgeous outfit! you look so chic, love the top x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete